Whenever you purchase HP Envy 5055 printer it is very important to establish HP Envy 5055 setup without any interruptions. The Installation of the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup is not a complex task, however, if you are one of them who are facing issues in the process of HP Envy 5055 printer installation, then here is the article to help you. In this article, you will get to learn the steps for 123.hp.com/setup so that you can perform multitasks such as Print, scan, and copy with the HP Printer.
HP Printer Features
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Print
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Scanner
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Copier
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Fax
Easy to print with 123 HP Envy5055 All-in-one printer. Connect your smartphone or Tablet to the printer wirelessly. Use the print feature without a network; share this All-in-One with other wireless-enabled devices.
Easy scanning with 123 HP Envy5055 All-in-one printer. Connect your smartphone or Tablet to your printer wirelessly. Use the scanning feature without a network; share this All-in-One with other wireless-enabled devices.
Copy whenever whatever you want with 123 HP Envy5055 All-in-one printer. Wirelessly connect your smartphone or Tablet. Use the copy feature without a network; share this HP All-in-One with other wireless-enabled devices.
Easy faxing in your hand. Connect your smartphone or Tablet directly to your printer wirelessly. Enjoy faxing feature, share this 123 HP All-in-One with other wireless-enabled devices.
HP Envy 5055 Setup and Wireless Installation
Get the information on 123.hp.com/setup here. There are many remarkable features in this printer model.
- Open the Control Panel Settings menu on the printer after turning it on. Shift downwards and select the Wireless Settings option.
- Touch the HP Envy 5055 wireless Setup Wizard option and halt for a few seconds. The Setup Wizard turns on the printer’s Wi-Fi.
- After configuring, it begins to scan the available networks and lists them on the printer’s LED display.
- Activate your router, associated with a Wireless Access Point that has an active and strong internet connection. If the auto-connect mode is activated, the printer links to your wireless network automatically.
- If the auto-connect mode is disabled, a list comprising the names of available networks displays on the panel.
- Browse the list and pick the desired network. Once the wireless network connection is associated successfully, the printer displays a message that the connection is successful and the printer is ready to use. The Wireless light on the printer changes into blue color.
Unboxing Set Up 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup Printer
- Unboxing and 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 HP Envy printer, firstly make sure that you have all the components included in the box, and then take the printer out of the box. Now carefully remove all the printed tapes, packing substances.
- You can find some packing materials inside the scanner lid. Remove them as well. And close the scanner lid carefully.
- Remove the left packing material in the ink cartridge area. Now open the paper tray and remove the tapes in the paper tray. Now slide the guides out and push the tray in.
- Plug on one side of the cord into the back of the printer, and another side to the wall outlet.
- ON your printer and select settings. Language, Region/ Country, and other general setting dialog box you get prompted to.